Happy New Year to all! 2017 is finally here and we are starting out strong, or not so strong, in order to obtain our newly envisioned selves! Whether you are working towards a better body, education, or lifestyle, I have compiled a list of 7 must follow Snapchat accounts that will help keep you on track to meet your goals in 2017! Oh, and while you’re at it, go ahead and Click Here to add me on Snapchat to stay tuned with my daily business, fitness, and leisurely ventures!
– Gary Vaynerchuck is an iconic entrepreneur with much more than business advice. Gary Vee is also known to be straight forward with his advice. Many times he will stress that “You’re going to Die”. He means this not to scare you but to terrify you to the point of action. Complacency and worry can lead to a unfulfilling life. Know that your time on this earth is limited and follow your passion. Don’t rush and the good will follow.
– Chris Record is eCommerce Guru and founder of Tecademics. Although many of his stories are oriented towards his family and friends, he also gives pointers on how to build a successful business only.
– Third on our list is a brand owned by a 20 y/o girl named Ashley. At the age of 19, she decided to take the leap into entrepreneurship and became highly successful in generated Huge snapchat accounts. She helps businesses and the average snapchat user gain hundreds of follows per day, simply with a few shoutouts! I highly recommend you follow her entertaining and business centered account
– T.j. Hunt, Youtube star, with nearly 600,000 subscribers, and founder of Hunt & Co. is definitely an appealing story to have in your feed. He keeps stories short and sweet while also having fun with his Black Edition GTR, 420 HP BRZ, and a candy red 350z built to drift. More so than the cars he works on, the chemistry between all of his family always leads to laughs.
– John Lee Dumas, the founder of the extremely successful Podcast, Entrepreneur on Fire, is a must follow for anyone with huge goals. Dumas interviews a new entrepreneur every day, revealing vital advice and experience that anyone can utilize in order to build or improve their current business ventures. Instead of repeating information onto his story, John brings a very unique touch to the Snapchat game. He pushes you and challenges you to make your dreams come true. Whenever you find yourself unmotivated, JLD’s story will surely turn your slouch day into a highly productive one!
– Time and time again you will hear about Tai Lopez from me and it’s for a reason. As a successful investor and business owner, he has countless connections to great sources. Disbelievers claim Tai Lopez is a scam but I beg to differ. For starters, if he rented his Aventador, two Rolls Royce, Gallardo, and Maserati every day, don’t you think he would have to have money to do so? Calculate the price to rent one of those for a year then complain. But the truth is, Tai doesn’t offer material attainment. His snapchat isn’t to boast or promise riches. He takes time out of each and every day to coach his viewer. Piece by piece but of course, he’s not going to give everything away for free because people wouldn’t take his advice seriously, the very same reason that I no longer consult for free, although I love teaching people. Time is money and I highly recommend you follow Tai Lopez to help motivate you to tackle all of your fitness and financial goals!
– Sandy is what I like to call more of an underground snapper. Not Viral, but provides wonderful encouragement. Every day, her mission is to meet a new friend, introduce them to her Snapchat Story, and finally to educate them on how to make a positive impact on their lives. She’s also a fitness lover with an entrepreneur spirit.
Want to Grow your Snapchat Following? Leave your Username in the Comments Below and Click to Add Yours Truly “tracey5259”. If This Post was Truly Helpful, Leave a Like to Let Us Know!
-Image from Pixabay–